All prices/stock are subject to change so ensure that you contact us (+603-5621 5786) before ordering from us.
If stock is unavailable, the delivery/resupply terms is within 4 - 6 weeks.
PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gages measure and record peak to valley surface profile heights. Conforms to ASTM D4417-B, SSPC-PA17, AS 3894.5-C (with optional 30° tip angle), U.S. Navy NSI 009-32, SANS 5772 and others.
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute - ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface profile over large, flat surface areas
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Alumina wear face and tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replaceable
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument - ideal for field or shop use
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Long form Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB included
- Glass Zero Plate and metal check shim included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4417 Method B and SSPC-PA17
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage. View Video
- 30º angle interchangeable probe tip available for special surface profile applications
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of surface profile readings
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Screen Capture - record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile - (Advanced models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Software updates via web keep your gage current